Named as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms*
Waterloo, ON – March 26, 2019 – OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), is exhibiting at AIIM Conference 2019 in San Diego, March 26-28, showcasing the latest intelligence, integration and automation advances in its industry-leading Content Services portfolio.
OpenText Content Services help organizations readily access critical business information through the delivery of “content in context” for both structured and unstructured data. By connecting content to the digital business, OpenText Content Services accelerate productivity, improve governance and facilitate transformation through off-cloud and cloud deployments.
“OpenText remains at the forefront of Content Services through continued innovation. New features and platform enhancements are helping our customers solve business challenges and develop competitive advantage,” said Stephen Ludlow, OpenText Vice President of Product Marketing and AIIM Board Member. “The content services industry is advancing with the enhanced flexibility and scalability promised by the cloud. Our deployment of EIM as a service, flexible industry-relevant apps, and compelling microservices and APIs are leading an industry-wide transformation in how customers seize the value of their information.”
OpenText will be showcasing several recent innovations at the AIIM Conference reflecting the company’s ongoing commitment to three critical areas for Content:
- Integration: OpenText Extended ECM solutions feature new levels of integration with business-standard applications such as Microsoft® Office 365™ and SAP®—resulting in a smooth flow of information and wider application of governance protocols across the enterprise.
- Automation: Business administrators can now configure process tasks to automatically generate documents, update workspaces and kick-off workflows based on events within lead business applications.
- Intelligence: OpenText AI-augmented capture utilizes the AI and analytics capabilities of OpenText™ Magellan, introducing next-gen capabilities that understand natural language elements such as sentiment and complex concepts contained in documents.
OpenText will be jointly presenting with leaders from Pacific Life to discuss how secure, cloud-based information management help to transform their business.
Engage with OpenText at AIIM
- Conference attendees can access demos and further information at OpenText’s booth (31 and 32) at the AIIM Conference tradeshow.
- Fred Sass, OpenText Senior Director of Product Marketing will address the conference on “Five Ways that Automation, Integration, and Intelligence are Redefining Content Services” on March 26 at 4:30 pm.
- Riley McIntosh of Pacific Life and Alison Clarke from OpenText will present a case study on how to build a strong information management framework on March 27 at 10:15 am.
*Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, Karen Hobert, Michael Woodbridge, Monica Basso, 25 October, 2018. This report was previously titled the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management.